From 8th of June until 15th of September 2020, manufacturing SMEs and mid-caps from predefined regions are invited to apply for the open call. Selected companies will take part in 10 month-long technology transfer experiments supported by several digital innovation hubs and receive funding up to € 60 000 per experiment.
Aim of the experiments is to aid companies in testing and implementation of advanced digital solutions and raise them for at least 1 TRL (Technology Readiness Level). Each experiment will run for 10 months and the participating company will receive:
- technology support from industry experts,
- business mentoring,
- up to €60k funding
- access to specific facilities and infrastructure
- media exposure.
The areas of experiments can include low energy computing powering CPS, cyber-physical and embedded systems, Internet of things, flexible and wearable electronics, organic and large area electronics, advanced or high-performance computing, robotics for manufacturing, additive manufacturing technologies, modelling and simulation, CPS for manufacturing or artificial intelligence. Proposals should address technologies which are currently assumed between TRL5 – TRL7.
Companies legally established in the below listed regions are eligible for applications:
- Nord Vest, Romania,
- All regions, Latvia,
- Jihozápad, Czech Republic
- Małopolskie, Poland
- Yugozapaden, Bulgaria
- Trøndelag, Norway.
Before submitting proposal
We suggest getting in touch with your local digital innovation hub to receive detailed information in your local language.
- Romania – Transilvania IT Cluster
- Latvia – Latvian IT Cluster
- Czech Republic – University of West Bohemia
- Poland – Krakow Technology Park
- Bulgaria – Cluster of Information and Communication Technologies
- Norway – Norwegian University of Science and Technology