BOWI 3rd Open Call – Experiments involving SMEs and Midcaps
BOWI Open Call 3 for Technology Transfer Experiments will distribute up to €2.16 M among 36 SMEs and Midcaps to develop their experiments (up to €60,000 per experiment) from the 9 widening hubs regions selected during the Open Call 2. Up to 4 SMEs and Midcaps will be selected per region.
Additionally, up to €300,000 (€15,000 per experiment) will be made available in the form of a voucher among 20 experiments from particular regions.
What do we offer?
- Technical support from local widening hub,
- Business mentoring from local widening hub,
- Guidelines & support from Mature Hub – from the BOWI partners Mature Hub and from BOWI validated Mature Hubs via vouchers
- Access to specific facilities and infrastructure,
- Up to 60.000 Euros,
- Media exposure
Application submission closes on 16th of February 2022 13:00 (Brussels Time).
Open Call for Mature DIHs
Apply for BOWI Open Call for Mature hubs and join the leaders building Digital Single Market!
Selected applicants will join the BOWI community and network and have the chance to apply for service provider’s position for 2nd round of BOWI tech transfer experiments.
Mature hubs selected as service providers will:
- Work closely together with developing DIHs and companies from other regions during 10-month long tech transfer experiments,
- Receive up to € 60 000 for services provided,
- Media exposure,
- New collaborations and networking.
BOWI is implemented by well experienced DIHs and innovation organisations ready to share their know-how in working towards a common goal.
Application submission closes on 17th of September 2021 13:00 CET.
Open Call for Developing DIHs has closed on 1st March 2021
Apply for BOWI Widening Call for developing DIHs and become the voice of your region in digitalisation!
Become one of the nine developing digital innovation hubs to join BOWI project.
Selected applicants will:
- Participate in 21-month long mentoring and support programme,
- Collaborate and exchange practices with experienced mature DIH,
- Receive up to € 100 000 of funding,
- Have access to a network of international experts,
- Have access to specific facilities and infrastructure,
- Strengthen their position as region’s opinion leader in the field of smart technologies.
Together with BOWI partners and selected mature hubs you will be supporting local companies and become the driver of SAE/I4MS technologies in your region. BOWI is implemented by well experienced DIHs and innovation organisations ready to share their know-how.
Application submission closes on 1st of March 2021 13:00 CET.