Europe’s leading 5G ecosystem Forum, 5G Techritory, will be held on November 29-30, mixing in-person attendance in Riga, Latvia, with online streaming. Gathering 2000+ participants and 110 speakers, the event will celebrate its 5th anniversary across two action-packed days.
This year, 5G Techritory sheds light on exploring the real-world value of 5G innovations, such as digital twins, the metaverse, intelligent services, and more. Additionally, it aims to bring more practical value and will focus on co-creation. Besides panel discussions and keynote speeches from the 5G industry experts, the event will host multiple roundtables and workshops.
Topics on the table:
- Future Networks & Intelligent Services
- Sustainable Life, Autonomy & Green Mobility
- XR, Digital Twins & The Metaverse
- Health, Safety & Security
Penel discussion – Understanding the role of EDIH in digitalization and innovations of European industries
November 29 | 15:30 – 16:10 (EET)
With an ambitious mandate for European Digital Innovation Hubs – to serve as one-stop shops supporting companies to respond to digital challenges and become more competitive – EDIH programs are about to be launched in the EU. However, for many policymakers the confusion still remains, how to use this program to meet real needs in the most suitable way.
From a practical EDIH activity implementation point of view, we can see huge differences among EU regions. This panel discussion will cover the impact on the economy, regional and EU interests, as well as ways to collaborate and measure the success of the most ambitious and desperately needed EU-wide digitalization support program.
Maurits Butter, senior orchestrating expert at TNO, will share the BOWI findings and recommendations for policy makers related to EDIH interregional collaboration.
- Aiga Irmeja | Executive director, Latvian IT Cluster/European Digital Innovation Hub
- Raimonds Lapiņš | Deputy State Secretary, Ministry of Economics of the Republic of Latvia
- Gabor Vicze | CEO, innomine
- Iveta Strupkāja | Deputy Director, Investment and Development Agency of Latvia
- Laima Balčiūnė Director | Sunrise Valley Science and Technology Park
- Butter Maurits | Senior Orchestrating Expert, TNO