Experienced Digital Innovation Hubs (DIHs) will get up to 60k€ each to support SMEs
Boosting Widening Digital Innovation Hubs (BOWI) project is looking for well-established digital innovation hubs (DIHs) to apply to its Call for DIHs. Out of all Expressions of interest received, 5-6 DIHs will play a key role in the BOWI project by giving support to SMEs selected during the 3rd Open Call. This Open Call for SMEs will be opened in the last quarter of 2021, experiments will start in May 2022 and will run for 10 months.
Selected DIHs and the ones already part of the BOWI network will collaborate supporting SMEs in the implementation of their Technology Transfer Experiments by delivering technology and business transfer services jointly. All DIHs registered as fully operational in the European catalogue of Digital Innovation Hubs are invited to submit their applications before the 17th of September 2021.
WHAT’S IN FOR YOU?
DIHs that are finally selected as service provider will have access to the following benefits:
- Wide media exposure
- Unique networking opportunities
- Up to 60,000 € (15,000 € per experiment with a maximum of 4 experiments per DIH)
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
DIHs registered as fully operational in the European catalogue of Digital Innovation Hubs. With experience having supported SMEs in at least one of the following technologies:
- Low energy computing powering CPS
- Cyber-physical and embedded systems
- Internet of things
- Flexible and Wearable Electronics
- Organic and Large Area Electronics
- Man/machine interfaces
- Advanced or High-performance computing
- Robotics for manufacturing
- Additive manufacturing technologies
- Modelling and simulation
- Laser-based manufacturing
- CPS for manufacturing
- Cloud computing
- Digital twins, data sharing, autonomous factories
- IT security
- Read the Guide for Applicants (Mature Hubs)
The call runs from the 15th of December 2020 until the 17th of September 2021. Apply NOW!